Benefits of Outsourcing Your E-Commerce to FastSpring
Online Merchants & Software Publishers
- Focus on your core business and on growing your revenue rather than investing your company's time, money, and resources into building and maintaining a commerce platform, a platform that would need to be constantly updated and improved as your business grows and your needs change.
- For regular download products, no custom coding is needed when you outsource to FastSpring. Subscription products require minimal coding on your end.
- Increase international sales by displaying your order page text in each customer's native language (19 popular languages are supported), displaying prices in localized currencies, and settling your transactions in the appropriate currency for each customer (Euros, Pounds, USD, AUD, CAD, Yen, CHF, DKK, HKD, NZD, SEK and SGD).
- Increase revenue through utilization of cross-sells and upsells on order pages, which typically increases your average revenue per order by 15-45%.
- Utilize order pages branded with your site's look to reduce cart abandonment, including shopping cart option.
- Increase revenue through sub-product listings (e.g. drop-down menus for add-ons) and data collection throughout FastSpring's fully customizable order pages.
- Utilize valuable third-party marketing tools like Google Analytics for site traffic & conversion analysis, Google Adwords online ad campaign tracking, and ShareASale affiliate programs for growing affiliate marketing revenues.
- Increase revenue by utilizing product discounts, coupons, bundles, volume licenses and other pricing adjustments.
- Increase revenue by offering your customers the option to receive your product in physical format for an additional customer charge via FastSpring's on-demand CD/DVD physical fulfillment network.
- Avoid tax compliance issues by state or country by having FastSpring handle tax collection, compliance, and payment on your behalf, including management of the European Union's Value-Added Tax (VAT), California state sales taxes, and more.
- Avoid the order-related customer service work, as FastSpring handles this on your behalf. Enjoy the benefits of having a support expert handling your initial setup and the collective knowlege of our entire support team helping you with any issues that arise on an ongoing basis, always responding to you quickly.
- Increase revenue by reducing your fraud rate. Save time and avoid hassle by using FastSpring to minimize the volume of fraudulent sales. FastSpring aggregates order data and does real-time anti-fraud analysis of each new order prior to each transaction occurring, eliminating fraud to a far larger degree than a merchant can do on its own.
- Convert more traffic into paying customers by testing between and choosing from a selection of different order page and product layouts and offerings.
- Ensure your customers' transactions occur on secure servers.
- Benefit from FastSpring's PCI compliance. Avoid having to meet these requirements on your own.
- Gain access to FastSpring's marketing distribution network and online marketing guidance.
- Sell subscription-based services and products with recurring billing using FastSpring's advanced subscription management functionality.
- Manage your email marketing campaigns using MailChimp or Campaign Monitor, adding customers at point of sale to subscriber lists.
- Optimize your AdWords campaigns with our Google AdWords Expert Audit and Campaign Management.
- Benefit from our SEO Expert Assessment and Consultation.
- Boost your revenue with our Affiliate Program Expert Audit and Campaign Management.
- Benefit from our Online Marketing Expert Audit, Strategy and Campaign Management.
- Manage third-party revenue sharing with our reseller partner management system.
Benefits Specific to Software Publishers
In addition to those listed above, there are numerous unique attributes to software sales and delivery that make it quite advantageous to use a service like FastSpring. Some of those advantages include:
- Quick setup of the sales process, since the FastSpring sales process has been designed specifically for software. In many cases, it may take less than an hour to have a fully working sales and delivery process in place.
- Delivery of software includes Amazon S3 cloud hosting, instant web-based fulfillment, delivery of download links, customized emails, generation of registration codes, and other items specific to software product sales.
- In-app purchasing via embedded web store SDK for both Mac and Windows products.
- Software-specific marketing services, such as affiliate programs with a large number of existing software affiliates.
- Support staff trained for software product delivery issues.
- Fraud prevention tailored to software sales, leading to lower fraud rates.
- Revenue-increasing results via access to FastSpring's software partners, software marketing expertise, and guidance on increasing software sales.
View Features & Services | Sign Up for FastSpring